Monday, May 23, 2011

Long Time Coming

It's been quite a few months since my last post on my very on Blog. I decided to take a long focused session on getting my knowledge and other bearings on Unity3d. All though most of my time has been a learning experience, it all has gone into the development of TechnoRiffter (working title). So I am finally at a point where I have picked up plenty of steam to take this project to another level of development.



Recently, I have finished work on a music sequencer which was going to be part of the original game. However, once again I had to make game design changes and adapt the way the game plays with rhythm, music and beats. The outcome was actually much more impressive than I thought.



Music Riffter, Music Sequencer

I have made Music Riffter available on Kongregate. So you can check it out and see my first product since working with Unity. It hasn't gathered much development attention, which surprised me. I still believe it was an achievement of good design so I spent a few days documenting and commenting over 2,500 lines of code. So if you would like to see how I did it, the entire source and project files are on the Unity Assets Store for a small fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment