Thursday, January 20, 2011

Finally Got One of These

So I figured I'd get one of these so called Web Logs or weblogs up. I'm currently in the middle of game development and I have experienced the equivalent of writer's  block. This will be an area of the www more for myself but welcome to anyone that takes interest in documentation of my work.

I currently go by the development name of Starpaq. What kind of name is this and how many days did it take for me to come up with such a half unoriginal idea? Personally everything I do and decide for some reason or another has to have some sort of back-story or reasoning behind it. So somewhere in the year 2010 during April I came up with this name while writing this short entry (currently on a crumpled piece of pc paper written in pen).
As follows:

StarPAQ
 - is just what the name says. No matter what kind of content you are looking for, its all about the way it's delivered... in star quality. Quality entails much more than the outcome of the product but also includes the experience. Whether you are new to the internet and have little less of an idea how to get started or you have a list of expectations. You can be assured that you are looking in the right place. So without further Adieu I would like to personally introduce you to the name of

StarPAQ - Star Products And Quality

No comments:

Post a Comment