Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Math is Strong in Me

Its real late but I was looking into finding a great resource to re-learn math that applies to 3d environments. I also have always wanted to learn physics to. But I will get to that soon. As oddly I prefer simpler self built physics system than the one used in unity strictly because of predictability. (i'm getting off subject...) Anyway I found a great resource at a place called www.scribd.com.

The book I began reading is called 3D Math Primer for Graphics and Game Development. It appears to be a good place to read high quality books for free. The appear to be supported by ads much like music is from pandora or groove shark.

The link to the specific book I'm reading is here:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/11997032/3D-Math-Primer-for-Graphics-and-Game-Development

Now for some sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment